Please complete all forms and bring to the front office. Along with the completed forms you will need:

-birth certificate
-immunization records
-driver's license
-two forms of proof of residency

*Driver's license will not work as proof of residency. Utility bills, or a purchase/lease agreement with a date are preferred.

-Acceptable Use Agreement
    -the document requires a signature on the student AND parent myDSD account.
    1. click on the 'Home' tab
    2. click on the 'Acceptable Use Agreement' folder