Please complete all forms and bring to the front office. Along with the completed forms you will need:

-birth certificate
-immunization records
-driver's license
-two forms of proof of residency

*Driver's license will not work as proof of residency. Utility bills, or a purchase/lease agreement with a date are preferred.

-Acceptable Use Agreement
    *this document needs to be signed by the parent AND the student. To do this you need to log onto the parent myDSD account and the student myDSD account.
    1. click on the 'Home' tab
    2. click on the 'Acceptable Use Agreement' folder